Plum Organics Baby Broccoli Apple, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

Plum Organics Baby Broccoli Apple, 4.22-Ounce PouchesOne day at target my son was starving. He is 9 months old and is starting to have an opinion about everything. He did not want the bottle I had and I could tell he was going to start screaming. I grabbed one of these wonderful things off the shelf and squirted it in his mouth. He loved it. In about 3 minutes he sucked down the whole thing and was happily shopping once again. I have tried almost all of the flavors and this is one of the best. Awesome product.

My son really likes this flavor. I was skeptical at first but he can't get enough of it. I buy it in bulk, that's how much he likes it.

Buy Plum Organics Baby Broccoli Apple, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Now

Our son loves most of the P.O. products, but this is one he just despises. I now have a large case of P.O. broccoli apple pouches that will probably get donated bc I can't even trick him into these. But he loves the other fruit/veggie combinations.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Baby Broccoli Apple, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment