Nestle Cerelac, Honey and Wheat with Milk, 14.11-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)

Nestle Cerelac, Honey and Wheat with Milk, 14.11-Ounce CansNestle Cerelac is a great tasting cereal for toddlers. My toddler would spit out Gerber, Best Earth and Beech Nuts cereals. But Nestle celerac he loves it. I mix the cerelac with regular milk, not water.

I use to drive about 30 miles away from my house to buy this cerelac. No stores around my area carried them, and I live in NYC (now one store carries it but only the rice one). I was so excited when I found them at Amazon last year. I immediately ordered a case of 4 cans with free super saver shipping (4 can package costed $25.71). This saved me time, $ from gas and mileage on my car; and its delivered to my doorstep. Thank you Amazon.

My mom said that when I was a kid they use to put this in my milk... she said it made me solid... I tried it on my son who is 15 months old to add to his daily nutrition. I put this is his toddler formula and he loves it. I know this is not the only reason he is big but I believe it has helped him. He is in the 98% of his height and weight class... considering I am only 4'9 anything I can do to make sure he grows all he can is good (dad is 5'9). I don't feed him junk food and he isn't fat but he weighs 31 lbs. Because this product contains honey I would not recommend it for children under 1 year old.

Buy Nestle Cerelac, Honey and Wheat with Milk, 14.11-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4) Now

My son is very picky but eats this one every time. It has a very smooth texture and tastes great like malted milk almost. I will try other flavors to see if he likes them as much.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac, Honey and Wheat with Milk, 14.11-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4) Here

My daughter never liked Gerber or Beech Nut cereals and was always spitting up after eating. It was a tough job to feed her and we tried every type of cereal that's available locally.

On a vacation trip last year, we bought this cereal and she loved it. After returning home, we tried to find it but could not find a store that carried it. As a last resort, I searched for it on Amazon and to a big relief Amazon had it. It's a little pricey on Amazon but at least my daughter eats it without any problem. We have been mixing it with milk instead of water and she seems to like that. Great product.

Want Nestle Cerelac, Honey and Wheat with Milk, 14.11-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4) Discount?

What can I say. i've been buying this product for over a year now, and I love it, they are on time, always a good product, not like other whom sell product that had already expired. This one is not like that, so far so good.

Thanks a lot

0 comments:

Post a Comment