Gerber 2nd Foods Organic - Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)

Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Pear Blueberry, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce TubsI usually order the Organic Nature Select Applesauce from Gerber, however I thought that this is the same product, only DHA enhanced. The DHA is derived from Tuna Oil which is not so bad, however it also contains Gelatin, derived from pork, not vegetables!. The product ingredients above does not state that, and is very misleading. I didn't notice this until my 3 year old ate 3 containers of it! I ended up throwing out the rest of the box that was purchased.

It's a nice balance of the fruits. My little one can't wait to have her fruits and it's the perfect size for her to hold in her hands.

Buy Gerber 2nd Foods Organic - Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Now

My daughter is a big fan of fruit normally, but this was definitely her favorite puree when she started eating more solid foods. I definitely recommend. I even tasted it and it is really yummy!!

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 2nd Foods Organic - Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Here

Its taste and smell is good.

Maybe my Babe likes the strawberry in it.

We have taken several types of Gerber 2nd foods.

Want Gerber 2nd Foods Organic - Fruits, 2-Count, 3.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Discount?

Like that is it organic, don't like that it comes in plastic containers. Earth's Best was always our first choice, but Gerber Organics comes a close second.

0 comments:

Post a Comment