Munchkin Toddler Dip Dish, Colors May Vary

Munchkin Toddler Dip Dish, Colors May VaryMy kids love them too, I have twins aged 2 and I bought a 3rd one for my 7 year old. I serve Fries, Apple Slices, Carrots. They are very cool.

This is a toddler plate! It's the perfect size for a toddler. I didn't find it to be flimsy at all, as another reviewer suggested. I plan to get more of them. The little dip section is not only great for ketchup or ranch, but also for raisins, peanut butter for apples or celery, a few nuts, or even Refried beans and some chips, which my toddler loves! I'm so glad I got the pink when I ordered something with "colors may vary"! It may have helped that I had other girly things in my order, but not sure. Anyway, I love it and recommend!

Buy Munchkin Toddler Dip Dish, Colors May Vary Now

Perfect for dipped foods and snacks. The plate makes for easy clean up and does not stain when using products like ketchup.

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Toddler Dip Dish, Colors May Vary Here

My toddler is a sauce-a-holic and requires some sort of 'dipping sauce' with almost every meal. This plate is great! Might be a little small for older kids that require more food but it works well for a 2.5 yr old. I've sent it through the dish washer dozens of times and it shows no wear and tear.

I'd recommend it and might actually buy some more (I already have 3).

Want Munchkin Toddler Dip Dish, Colors May Vary Discount?

My son loves to dip his food, so this plate has been perfect for him. I also use the small dipping bowl for cottage cheese or fruit. It has held up great in the dishwasher and it doesn't stain from food (like spaghetti).

0 comments:

Post a Comment