Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Snack Container

Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Snack ContainerI have had this for a few months (along with the blue turtle one) and I am impressed! They don't show any signs of wear, they're a great size for snacks or lunch and my kids love the designs! I would buy these again any time. I will update when I've had them longer since plastic designs seem to fade over time. Good buy from a good company, I say!

I no longer use little plastic baggies that are wasteful and expensive for my 3 kids' lunches to school. This is perfect. I can pack a variety of snacks, it's easy to clean, and no waste. So pretty too!

Buy Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Snack Container Now

I am an avid buyer of M&D puzzles and toys. I like the quality and the cute factor. So I tried to branch out and buy more items from them. This is a cute multi-purpose snack box. It is only for dry snacks. It does not seal well enough for liquids, and it's not safe enough for anything hot. So essentially this is a cute and expensive baggie. I would say buy this, if you have nothing better to do with your money.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Snack Container Here

This is a cute container, but there are opening on the side that if you have anything wet even fruit, it may leak. Also, one of the lids of the two that I ordered did not fit true to the bottom.

Want Melissa & Doug Bella Butterfly Snack Container Discount?

The snack box is really really cute. It perfect to put in 3 items. It not ideal for sandwiches, but good for fruits and other snacks.

If you want to see a smile on your daughters face buy it! She will love it.

Great buy for kids snack.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment