Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink

Baby Dipper Feeding Set, PinkFeeding an infant can be messy and frustrating. This bowl has made it fun again for our family. It is so easy to use with my 7 month old, that I can feed her while eating lunch myself. My husband actually prefers using this bowl when feeding her too. Seriously. :-) We also use it with our 5 year old. He's normally so messy with yogurt and pudding It always ends up on the floor. But NOT with the Baby Dipper Bowl. It allows him to enjoy his yogurt without getting in trouble for making a huge mess. The bowl is very easy to clean. I would recommend it to all parents new and old.

I gave my niece the Baby Dipper Bowl as a baby shower gift. She uses it all the time now and loves it. The shape of the bowl lets you get all the food out easier. Now her 5-month old daughter has fun "feeding herself".

Buy Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink Now

I truly love this bowl. I love the shape and that it stays in place. My daughter now feeds herself and i have the smaller end towards her and it helps her scoop onto the spoon! I recommend this to any mom over any other feeding supplies out there!!

Read Best Reviews of Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink Here

Big fan here. When you read all about the Baby Dipper Bowl on their website, watch the video, and generally learn why this is a product for your short list of parent must-haves, what you can't truly get a feel for is the exceptional quality of the Baby Dipper Bowl. It's SO well made! Impressive is the very informative packaging (in three languages!) which states the must have requirements NO BPA, lead, or phalates. The 4oz. microwave-safe plastic bowl is really thick and smooth, and the non-removable soft rubber base that keeps the bowl from sliding is seamlessly attached, not something that will come apart after a few months. This is a beautifully designed product! I've tried it on different surfaces glass, tile, and wood, and each time, the bowl stays put and does not move around while you maneuver the spoon inside. The Baby Dipper Bowl comes with a very well made rubber handled fork and spoon, perfect for parents or baby. I love to give lots of little "must haves" to new moms, and the baby dipper feeding set is always included in my baby shower gift basket.

Want Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink Discount?

I am a grandfather of 6 grandchildren. We have two Baby Dipper Bowls and we love them. So do the grandkids. Of course, the shape is the most important feature, letting the food collect in the nose of the bowl where the spoon fits perfectly to scoop it all up. The rubber base is also a uniquie feature. Unlike a suction cup base, it sticks to most any surface including a table cloth. Kudo's to the mom inventor of this ingenious product. This is what America is all about.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment