Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System

Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System, Blue HeavenI bought 2 models.This one is a pain in the neck.Using it,opening the compartment to fill etc.Buy Innobaby Four Tier Travels Stack N Seal Food Storage System instead of this one.I know this one looks much more cute,which made me order it at the first place.However I am very happy that I ordered the Four Tier Travels Stack N Seal as well,which is much more convenient,spacier etc.

I bought this product because i wanted a cute way to store dried formula in my diaper bag. Well it sure is cute but thats about it. My big gripe with it is 1, the price (20 dollars for a formula holderwell as a new mom i looked past that because it was so darn cute but come on now!) and 2, the time it takes to clean it. It is not dishwasher safe (the box basically says its risky to wash it in the dishwasherand after paying the hefty price tag i wasnt going to risk that). This container squeezes to open on groved sides making its easy for nasty things to find its way into that groved part and its impossible to cleanluckily thats the outside of the container. The inside has 5 tiers, 4 tier tops, a bottom and a top that all remove and have to be hand washed and dried to avoid water spots. Plus, I always get a little freaked with hand washing newborn food containersi just feel they should be sanitized in the dishwasher. Also, this product is a lot bigger than i thought it would be which wasnt a big deal for me just a surprise. I bought 2 of these and it literally took me 30 min to hand wash and dry them. Im not even exaggerating and i promise im not an overly OCD like mom either. I am not sure how durable they are because i havent diaper bag tested them yet but the container says not to put liquid in them as they will leak! i hope the dried formula doesnt also find its way out. they look pretty strong but i would be heart broken after all of that washing and the price tag if the plastic easily cracked. We shall see.

Bottom-line, they are extremely cute.. so if you are willing to spend a lot of time washing and drying this product in the name of cuteness go for it!

Buy Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System Now

After spending a significant amount of time "playing" with both this storage system and the Innobaby Four Tier Stack N Seal Pattern Storage System, Fruit at a local store, I purchased the later. First of all, both containers are very cute, but the Innobaby Four Tier can hold both WET and DRY foods. It has a very secure, screw-on top (this Innobaby Five Tier does not screw on, it has a press and pull system and a lot of air can get in thereby decreasing the "freshness" factor). This means that even if you were to purchase the container for dry foods only, your foods will stay fresher for a longer time with the screw top model. The screw top Four Tier model is very sturdy and can withstand a lot (I throw my diaper bag everywhere) without spilling. Both systems are adorable but the store model for the Five Tier had food in the crevices where you push and pull the compartments apart (gross and difficult to clean I'd imagine). The Four Tier is also cute, cheaper (though you get four instead of five compartments) and your food stays fresher longer. Buy the Innobaby Four Tier Stack N Seal Pattern Storage System, Fruit instead.

Read Best Reviews of Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System Here

This formula/snack storage system is pretty neat because it allows me to take as little or as much snacks and such with me on the go. The parts snap together and come apart pretty easily, and I like that there is a separate division for the parts that is also removable. I can just give one of the parts to my toddler without removing the divider hole, and it makes less mess in the car. For travel, I would probably bring more of the snacks in the diaper bag and refill when needed as my toddler can basically finish up a whole bag of her favorite snacks (like yogurt melts) in one sitting if we let her. Would be nice if there was some way to contain the liquids with this type of container but i know they have a different product for that as well that I will be trying out.

Want Innobaby Five Tier Packin' Smart Storage System Discount?

I bought this one as well as the stackable 3 tier. I have the same problem with both of them, they break open if they're dropped. I've dropped both of them twice so far and they have split open in the middle and spilling out all the contents. My daughter who is 17 months likes to carry around her snacks and she's dropped the container once and the same thing happened. This was a little surprising to me as she was pretty close to the ground and the container didn't have very far to drop. I would recommend the Zo-Li snack container as those have to be screwed on and are much more durable. I have both the 5 tier and 3 tier snack containers and love them. I wanted to try out the Innobaby because the design was sooooo cute, but it doesn't work for me. Also, you can't really store that much in each section. I think it's intended for light snackers or kiddies that are under 18 months.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment