Fabrikators Toddler 3-Piece Set

Fabrikators Toddler 3-Piece Set, OrangeI got these off of WOOT and I'm going to get another set! My gd is mildly autistic and she can use these better than regular spoon and fork .... mainly because you hold them differently....."scooping" the food is much easier.... and I think it will help her ease into a regular fork and spoon..:>)

I got my first set off of Woot and decided to buy a second one. We haven't used the knife with either one, but the fork and spoon work well for my little guy who is 22 months.

Buy Fabrikators Toddler 3-Piece Set Now

These are really designed to help out us Moms. You know how hard to grip so much baby flatware is? This is the perfect size for babies' hands, and has a wonderful non-slip grip so food doesn't end up all over the floor. The scoops have space for just the right sized bite. The knife poses no danger but actually cuts through eggs, french toast, and other foods that I feed the kids. This is well-worth the investment. They are so well made you can pass them on to the next generation!

Read Best Reviews of Fabrikators Toddler 3-Piece Set Here

Very nice design and practical. My 2 year old loves the set and actually makes food time more fun and enjoyable. Highly recommended!

Want Fabrikators Toddler 3-Piece Set Discount?

Perfect for little hands. My grandaughter loves using them. I would highly reccomend them to any one with young children

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment