Super Salmon, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz (113 g)

Super Salmon, Stage 3 Meals,, 4 ozI got a few different flavors of the HAPPYBABY food and this one in particular causes my daughter to gag and vomit. My daughter does not have a weak stomach by any means and eats a lot of different foods. But for whatever reason when she eats this flavor it comes right back out. After the third try I am giving up and concluding there is something wrong with this item.

Even more disappointed that there is no option to return it with Amazon. I did however reach out to HAPPYBABY directly and are working with them to make this purchase a positive experience. For that I have changed my review from 1 stars to 3 stars.

For now I will stick with the Chick Chick and Gobble Gobble flavors!

At opening this package the Salmon smell is VERY strong. My son made UGLY faces at first bite. I couldn'te get him to take more than 3 bites before he threw it back at me. He is only 1.

I suggest NOT buying this in LARGE quantities.

Buy Super Salmon, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz (113 g) Now

My daugher of 8 months loved all the Happybaby meals and ate them with no issues but she has been on stage 3 for a while and handles this texture well. All the happy baby foods are very textured vs other brands that are more like a dense gravy with a few nuggets of carrots sprinkled throughout. Think of Happybaby as wholesome ground up food. You may need to add liquid to it at first if your baby isnt use to this consistency. Also, The salmon doesn't smell and is not strong at all, i couldnt smell it after i opened it. After trying each of the happy baby meals several times with good reception from baby, I forgot to reorder in time and was stuck with Gerber stage 3 meals....wow....big mistake per baby! It smelled and looked like pasty gravy? Happy Baby food costs more, but its worth it and a big score in my house!

Read Best Reviews of Super Salmon, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz (113 g) Here

Our baby has eaten these since she was about 9 months old and still loves them on occasion when we're in a pinch even though she's 18 months now and can definitely eat regular salmon. We have a particularly adventurous eater (I only think that is due to comparison to friends' similarly aged children) so maybe it's best to try it out before buying in bulk. She loved this right away, no warm up period.

Want Super Salmon, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz (113 g) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment