RazBaby Raz-Berry Teether Light Blue

RazBaby Raz-Berry Teether Light BlueMY SON IS 5 MONTHS AND HAS NEVER REALLY TAKEN A PACI. HE LOVES THIS ONE! HE HAS ONLY BEGUN TEETHING AND HASN'T ACTUALLY CUT ANY YET,BUT HE PUTS EVERYTHING IN HIS MOUTH AND GETS FRUSTRATED WITH THE TYPICAL TEETHING RINGS AFTER A SHORT TIME .NOT THIS ONE. HE CAN TAKE IT IN AND OUT OF HIS MOUTH AS HE PLEASES TO LOOK AT IT (AS HE LIKES TO DO FREQUENTLY),AND ITS EASY TO HOLD ONTO! THIS TEETHER IS ONE PIECE WELL MADE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

It is so nice that it has the hole in it that you can put water and freeze it! My daughter loves it.

Buy RazBaby Raz-Berry Teether Light Blue Now

I would totally recommend this product, my baby is only 3 months and he loves it. Its easy to grab, he is only learning to grasp and he is able to easily take it to his mouth and even chew on the sides.

Read Best Reviews of RazBaby Raz-Berry Teether Light Blue Here

my 5 month old son loves to chew on this crazy little rasberry it has made his teething just that much smoother

Want RazBaby Raz-Berry Teether Light Blue Discount?

My 5 month old is teething and EVERYTHING goes in his mouth. He's never been big on pacifiers so I'm not sure what I was thinking with this purchase but he likes it when I rub it on his gums. He does however like chewing on the handle part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment