OXO Tot Flip-Top Snack Cup

OXO Tot Flip-Top Snack Cup, Green, 7 OunceCustomer review from the Amazon Vine Program As a mom of four children ages 8 down to 10 months, I can't get out the door without bringing some type of snack or drink in my bag. I do not use a traditional diaper bag because they are just too big. I just use my purse, but lately I find that my little baggies of pretzels or Cheerios become dust when sloshed around with my wallet, sun glass case, keys, etc... This snack cup is great. It keeps the snacks fresh and intact while not taking up much space in my purse. The snack cup is a nice size-about the size of a small orange (I'm so scientific in my measurements). It has a flip top and so far it has not come open while sloshing around in the bottom of my bag. There are grips on the side if you decide to have your little one hold it him/herself and eat. I haven't used it in that manner so I cannot comment on how well it works. All in all, I think this is a worthy investment. I don't many gimmicky items gears towards moms and kids, but this one was a practical investment.

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program I ended up using this great little container on our trip to Maine this summer. It was perfect for snack-sized portions in the car. Snap lid..easy grip and a fun color. Fit into my tote bag nicely as well. I think it would be great for anyone's lunch bag--old or young. Holds a perfect 5 ounce size (good for dieters!) Held up great in the dishwasher. I'm interested in other sizes/colors of this container!

Buy OXO Tot Flip-Top Snack Cup Now

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program Hold baby in one hand, open the cup with a squeeze of your other hand, flip the lid up with a single finger. It's that easy.

The cup hold a nice amount for a young child to snack on, and it's a good size for a little person to hold and to put his or her fingers in to get his or her own snacks. I like the easy grip sides. Washes up easily.

Very nice product, would also work in an adult's lunchbox, it's the right size for something like cherry tomatoes, or diced up fruit salad you don't want making the other food soggy.

Read Best Reviews of OXO Tot Flip-Top Snack Cup Here

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program This is a convenience, easy-to-wash handy little snack cup for little kids. It works well for our daughter, who's 15 months old. The top lid, to which the flip-top is built in, is not removable, but it's easy enough to wash it in the dishwasher top rack. The flip-top latches on securely to avoid accidental spillage, but is not so secure that my daughter can't open it by herself (which, unfortunately, usually ends in the contents flying all over the place, as she's not yet coordinated--or big--enough to hold on to the cup with one hand while opening it with the other).

Easy to clean, nice size, convenient--can't ask for much more from a snack cup!

Want OXO Tot Flip-Top Snack Cup Discount?

Customer review from the Amazon Vine Program We've been caring for a lot of youngsters lately as grandparents/foster parents/Safe Family, so this cup is a most welcome addition to our household.

As promised, it is handy to stuff in a cup holder (though it's a big big for the smaller of the two in our Prius.) No sharp edges. Nothing to fall off or get lost. Easy for little (or big or arthritic) hands to operate. Handy non-slip indented sides for holding. Clear sides to keep track of remaining contents. A simple flip top opening large enough to allow easy access to Goldfish snacks etc. Though plastic, it is BPA/PVC/Phthalate free (labeled 01 PET for recycling.) It's labeled for use by tots age 1+, but not for use in a microwave. No guidance is offered regarding dishwashers. The orange color is currently popular and matches other Oxo products for tots.

Our one fail was when I tossed the cup off our kitchen counter to a tile floor -Goldfish snacks everywhere! Dropping the cup 3 feet onto a wood floor retained all contents easily.

There's only possible improvement we'd suggest -an attachment point for a tether, to limit travel when dropped or tossed. (Perhaps the cup is safer without that, but we'd still appreciate the option.)

Overall, a very good product, and likely a new permanent resident of our car and jogging stroller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment