phil&teds Poppy Highchair

phil&teds Poppy Highchair, LimeI LOVE this highchair! It was exactly what I was looking for, however it does have a few design flaws.

What I love:

-clean look & no designs or patterns

-*easy* assembly

-lightweight

-easy to clean

-very few nooks & crannies for food to get stuck or lost in

-ability to grow with child

-Color is true to picture (mine is the lime green)

-wide base so the legs are stable

What isn't so hot:

-it is hard to get the tray to un-attach to get the child out, it takes some strong thumbs. (I just try to pull my kiddo out through the top because I don't like to try to get the tray to un-attach)

-five point harness doesn't seem to work at all, the shoulder straps just fall off my son, I don't even use them.... (hopefully he doesn't get too rowdy with age or I'll be in trouble!)

Overall, I really do love this highchairI was going for something that was clean cut and simple. Even with a few design flaws, that I hope they fix so it will be PERFECT for all other moms, I love this thing!

Great for baby who can sit up (6+mo)

Modern style, compact, easy to put together, light weight, and sturdy!

Definitely recommend!

Buy phil&teds Poppy Highchair Now

I love this chair! It is so comfortable and colorful. My kids love that it is super fun, and I love that it is functional. The tray and seat go right into the dishwasher and mealtime is done! Breaking down is quick and easy, but I really don't put it away unless we have company coming. I really like the idea that it graduates when my youngest doesn't need it as a highchair with a tray anymore, genius!

Read Best Reviews of phil&teds Poppy Highchair Here

I received the Poppy from Phil & Ted's as a gift from my mother in law (I had asked for it ;) ). We needed a new high chair for my son (8 months) since our old high chair was downright nasty and had broken (it was a hand me down from his sisters). Let me just say that I LOVE this high chair. I wish I had one of these things sooner. The seat is so comfortable and easy to clean. Such an improvement on the old cloth covered seats of years past. The tray is also something to love about it. It is super easy to clean, with no extra nooks and crannies (cup holders? Why do some have cup holders?). Plus, the tray is dishwasher safe for those days when your child is unmerciful with their food art.

One of the main reasons I wanted this high chair, aside from the above mentioned items, was how it can be broken down. When not in use, I take off the two back legs and lean it up in my broom closet and it's out of my way. We often travel with my inlaws to their beach home and you can even break it down to basically the size of the seat (after removing all of the legs). How's that for easy travel! It barely takes up any room in the car. That is super convenient. We also bring it along to Grandma and Grandpa's house. They don't have to worry about having one at their home for us to use, we just bring it along!

I would absolutely recommend this chair to everyone. Well worth the money.

Want phil&teds Poppy Highchair Discount?

This highchair is very nice. My 6 month old son is comfortable in it, it easy to clean, and it looks great! Only downside is that the little tray that is attached to the chair is hard to get out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment