Plum Organics Training Meals, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Plum Organics Baby Training Meals, Pasta with Chicken and Vegetables, 4-Ounce PouchesLet me start by stating we LOVE the Plum Organic Training Meals they have been a wonderful tool for helping us to transition our son to solid foods. When we saw this we thought it would be a great way to get him to start eating chunkier oatmeal. However, this is just juice and cinnamon no oatmeal chunks! It literally poured out! Seriously, Gerber stage 1 meals are thicker than this!

The flavor is great I will give it that. Hence I gave it 2 stars instead of 1. We mixed it with my son's single grain oatmeal to thicken it up and it made a great meal but a REALLY expensive one.

We recommend the other meals but not this. Hope they improve this.

I'm a big fan of Plum Organics so for stage 3, I didn't hesitate to order this product. But when I received it and looked at the back, the sodium content is 50mg for 4 oz of meal. I think it way too much for my 9 months of daughter. Happy Babies have similar meal with only 15 mg of sodium

Buy Plum Organics Training Meals, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

Our 13-month-old baby is a picky eater. She refuses most foods, including those we made at home. Unlike most babies, she doesn't like fruit, and she rarely eats vegetables. We were thrilled to discover that she loves this Red Lentil Veggie meal. It's high in protein and fiber and contains a good amount of vegetables without too much sugar. Finally, we can give her somethign to eat we feel good about!

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Training Meals, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

I think that with most of these baby foods it is simply a matter of taste and preference. My son, now just 1, has been eating this for the past 3 months and loves it. The ingredients are healthy and organic. Regarding the issue with the bay leaf, to me that's no different then when I'm eating Italian food someplace, come across a bay leaf, and remove it. No infant is going to be eating this food on her/his own, so as the parent I would just remove the leaf. Problem solved!

Want Plum Organics Training Meals, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

We've had better luck with Plum Organics training meals over the Happy Baby meals. Our 1 year old girl absolutely loves the multigrain super greens and she shrieks with impatience until we give her the next bite. No heating necessary. I feel so good that she's getting extra greens and fiber, to balance out the other baby and adult food she snacks on. It's also really easy to take to go, we just bring along an extra baby spoon or disposable plastic spoon. It may just be personal preference... I wouldn't take a bite myself just because I really hate eating greens myself, but you gotta do good by your baby, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment