Nestle Cerelac Banana 400g (Europe)

Nestle Cerelac Banana 400gI love Amazon for carrying this. Gosh, I have the fondest memories when I was a little kid eating this...just the aroma of it as I mix it in with hot water makes me smile.

It's so freaking delicious, I don't know how anyone (especially kids) won't like it. The taste is distinctively different & tasty compared to other foods by Gerber etc.

TRY IT...it's just so worth it. I used to have to drive to specialty groceries to buy this, but now many food markets have it but are overpriced. So thanks amazon!!

I love this baby cereal. I have been looking for this Nestle baby cereal in most grocery stores in the US, but I couldn't find it. so I have to import from my own country because my both kids love it so much. I even tasted it, and the results taste great. I am so glad that I found this product available online.

Buy Nestle Cerelac Banana 400g (Europe) Now

I started using this cereal when my baby was 7 months old. I give it to her before the bedtime nursing. She LOVES it! It tastes and smells great.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac Banana 400g (Europe) Here

He loves this Banana flavor amongs other flavor and other brands.

I use 4 plastic scoops (Formula scoops) plus 4 ounces of warm water with just the right consistency! The bowl is always left empty and baby who started this at 4 months with 2 scoops and now 9 months old and still loves it.

Want Nestle Cerelac Banana 400g (Europe) Discount?

This product has turned out to be great my baby finally eats baby cereal. The baby cereal available locally i.e. Gerber turn out to be very bland and therefore difficult for the baby to eat. I started my baby on this cereal at 5 months. And I definately recommend this cereal to mums especially when you are having difficulty in feeding your baby cereal. Thumbs up to the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment