Gerber 1st Foods - Fruits, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8)

Gerber 1st Foods Pears, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce TubsI know the price varies for stage 1 foods but sometimes they are a lot cheaper on amazon then in the stores. I wasn't sure how many were in the package so I decided to just buy one. There are 8 packs of 2 in this package so for the price, you are getting 16 containers. I personally wasn't sure if I was getting a great price or paying slightly more then if I went to the supermarket. I like these gerber containers of baby food. It's easier to get the food out, they do make some organic varieties, and you seem to get almost double the amount of food for the same price as jars. If you only use half the lid snaps back on easy like a desposible food container.

My first baby started with these just as I weaned her.They are expensive but I prefer making my babies food myself.That way, I do not need to give my babies preservative chemicals or whatever keeps the supposed veggies and fruits in this form for so long.I buy these for traveling purposes.They come in handy.

Buy Gerber 1st Foods - Fruits, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Now

These prunes saved so many of my baby's uncomfortable constipation days when he started on solids. The puree seems to be easier to consume than prune juice and we used to give it to our baby with yogurt. It soon became his favorite food and eased his symptoms. I highly recommend this product to parents who are having a hard time with their babies' constipation.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 1st Foods - Fruits, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Here

Our pediatrician recommended we feed our constipated 6 month old prunes. He wasn't too thrilled with the taste but it did the job:P

Want Gerber 1st Foods - Fruits, 2-Count, 2.5-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 8) Discount?

I think BJs has a better deal on mixed fruit packs by Gerber, but if your child really loves peaches, this is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment