Earth's Best Organic 2nd, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 2nd, Sweet Potato and Chicken Dinner, 4-Ounce JarsBoth our twins love this one right from the start but it's not loaded with lentils (see ingredients below). We introduced it when they were 7 months old and now they're 10 months. I'm glad they are eating something green because we couldn't get them to eat the one with peas when we tried at 7 months, but we got them to eat the peas later at 9 months.

Their favorite vegetable is sweet potato and we've also tried sweet potato with cinnamon. They love all the fruit varieties.

I'm glad they love this one because lentils and brown rice form a complete protein, although a view of the ingredients shows that lentils is not one of the prime ingredients.

This one also has carrots and I've heard all babies like carrots. I don't know if they would like it without the carrots. I haven't seen this one lentils and brown rice in our local stores, so I'm glad to get it here. Along with some others, we get this one with the subscription. Of course, with twins one is forced to buy more in bulk and we're so busy that it's great to get these delivered.

The packaging is excellent. I've ordered an unbelievable number of cases of jars of different types and only had one jar arrive broken.

Ingredients per label: Water, organic apples, organic carrots, organic brown rice, organic lentils, organic canola oil.

This has 70 calories, 10% protein, 100% vitamin A, 4% vitamin C, 2% calcium and 4% iron.

I'm informed that the daily intake percentage is based on an adult.

My twin 10-month old babies treat this one as dessert. Their first Earth's Best jar they loved was straight sweet potatoes. After water, sweet potatoes are the first ingredient in this one, followed by apricot puree. That's dessert for them right there. After that comes the chicken and then brown rice flour (not as good as brown rice though).

This is a meal that babies around the age of mine are probably almost all going to love instantly. Almost all babies love sweet potatoes for starters. Add apricot puree and there's really not much one could do to discourage babies after that. I recommend this flavor brand.

Ingredients per label: Water, organic sweet potatoes, organic apricot puree, mechanically separated organic chicken, organic brown rice flour.

The rice flour absorbed the water and gave it a real nice consistency, and the sweet potatoes gave it a nice color.

Nutrition per label: 80 calories, 15% protein, 90% vitamin A, 2% vitamin C, 2% calcium and 6% iron.

This one had the most vitamin A of all Earth's Best jars I've tried. I've been informed that the percentage of daily needs met is based on an adult.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

I liked getting this one for my twin 10-month olds because it has such interesting ingredients, particularly the zucchini and the garbanzo beans. I like the fact that it's vegetarian yet I believe it has a complete protein since it also has brown rice. This list of ingredients looks excellent and it's a green color naturally.

The babies liked it. They have liked everything that has carrots.

I have the subscription for this one as I really like the ingredients and the fact that I'm giving the babies food that is naturally green.

Ingredients per the label: Water, organic corn, organic zucchini, organic green beans, organic brown rice, organic carrots, organic garbanzo beans, organic canola oil.

This has 70 calories, 8% protein, 40% vitamin A, 10% vitamin C, 2% calcium and 2% iron. I've been informed that the percentage of daily needs met is based on an adult.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

Baby loved this one, but as he has progressed I had to cut this one out because it is too runny and if I have to move the spoon quickly out of the way of his grabby hands, it is all over! I think they could use a little less water maybe a little more potato to make it more the consistency of the turkey dinner one.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

Earth's Best Turkey Vegetable Dinner hits the spot with apples with turkey. You can add cranberries if you want to take it to the next level. I just can't find non-sweetened and non-dried cranberries even at the better food stores.

Apples, carrots and turkey taste good to my 10-month old growing twin girls. Babies love carrots since they're sweet to their taste, so that made a great addition. The whole barley flour absorbs the water to give it an acceptable consistency.

The ingredients per the label: Water, organic apples, organic carrots, mechanically separated organic turkey, organic whole barley flour.

In addition to 12% protein and 50% vitamin A, it has 6% calcium and 4% iron.

I'm very pleased my babies like this food and are being introduced to so many foods through Earth's Best. I've been informed that the percentage of daily needs met is based on an adult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment