Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Flexpods Storage Jars and Stackable Freezer Trays

Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Flexpods Storage Jars and Stackable Freezer TraysWe tried out these and the oxo baby cubes OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers 2-Ounce, Set 6, Clear in the 4oz size. Our daughter never ate only 2 oz so we knew we needed larger containers. As a general comment, 2 oz is just too small and impractical you should get the slightly larger size and just feed your child anything left over at the next meal.

So, I did get containers with weird yellow discoloration on them I kept them bc we needed them and I didn't want to deal with the hassle of returning them. I washed them in the dishwasher and no problems. The storage tray is actually needed with this product because of the weird shape of the pods you'd need a flat surface to place them on and I would still worry that they would fall and spill bc things can get chaotic in our freezer :)

The pods are a little too flexible for us we're pureeing right now and having the pods flex in your hand just means the purée may fall out I can't see any upside at any point bc I honestly never need my containers to be flexible like this. I thought it seemed cool, but it's really more of a design flaw.

Another issue, especially if you are freezing or travel with these, is that the tops will not consistently stay on. Yes, whenever you freeze you need to keep the purée below the top of the container bc it expands in the freezer, but these tops don't secure at all so they push the top right off and the food is exposed. They also pop off when you hold the container in what to me is a normal grip but I guess is tight and they come off if you throw them in a bag so you can feed your little one later. It's sort of insane.

The main point though, is that the other product we bought addresses all these issues. The oxo blocks don't require that I use the freezer tray (as they are blocks, they will stack on their own), they have two sets of seals and as such the tops don't come off, regardless of what I do with them. As a mother the last thing I need is a product that makes me work harder in terms of figuring out where to put and carry things and how to hold them. Dr. Brown's pods and not for us.

We really like this product. We have about 4 or 5 sets and have put a variety of different foods in them. They are easy to clean even if you don't get to it right away. For example, if you find one in the diaper bag a day or so later, it still comes clean easily. My one complaint would be that sometimes when you drop them, the lid still pops off. Otherwise, they are perfect.

Buy Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Flexpods Storage Jars and Stackable Freezer Trays Now

I make all our baby food and bought 3 sets of these. They stack perfect in the freezer and the food pops out easily. the size is perfect for a portion and the different color lids help identify what foods are inside (I use a homemade chart on the freezer). masking tape works too to put the contents and date right on the lid. They easily defrost too. Love these!!

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Flexpods Storage Jars and Stackable Freezer Trays Here

I absolutely love these! I did a lot of research on baby food storage containers, and these are the best on the market! I love how flexable the containers are. They won't break if you drop them when you take them out of the freezer. I like that they are individual rather than all bunched together with one lid. I also use the containers when I need to pack formula for a bottle when I'm on the go. The containers are bendable, so I can easily pour the formula into the bottle (unlike other plastic containers where the formula powder goes all over the place). I'd definitely recommend these containers to anyone. They are the best!

Want Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish Flexpods Storage Jars and Stackable Freezer Trays Discount?

The moment I opened the product, I was in aghast: the product wasn't new.

There were ugly yellow ring marks on the 5 lids out of 6.

(I took the picture immediately. I wish I could upload here.)

So I had to return the package and then ordered a replacement, which arrived next day. (I loved the quick delivery, by the way).

But again, the lids had the same marks, this time, on all of the 6 jars.

Then I thought the product was actually new, but only defective.

I hated the fact that I pay a full price and then got such a bad product.

But I needed it urgently, so I had no choice but to use them anyway.

I just wanted any potential users to know they should be careful about this.

Other than this, the product itself is not bad. I love the playful design.

The only downside is that the jar is kind of way too flexible, which makes the lid open very easily.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment