Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Crunchy Oatmeal Cereal with a Hint of Brown Sugar, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of

Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Crunchy Oatmeal Cereal with a Hint of Brown Sugar, 16-Ounce BoxesThese are totally delicious, and also one of the few breakfast cereals without high fructose corn syrup (even All Bran has that). They are a bit sugary but not too sweet. Certainly filling and just what I like for breakfast, and so do my kids.

I'm not sure why Amazon isn't doing this on subscribe and save (at least when I'm writing this), but seeing as almost every grocery store I know of runs out of these on a fairly regular basis, probably worth getting from Amazon.

I grew up eating Quaker Oatmeal Squares, and they're still my favorite cereal and a great source of fiber I tried Fiber One for a while, but the aspartame in it gave me headaches and Fiber One leaves an awful aftertaste. Quaker's doesn't have aspartame, and there's tasty brown sugar which gives it just the right amount of sweetness (the cinnamon sugar one is really good too!)

What I love about Quaker Oatmeal Squares is that they're perfectly delicious with or without milk. They're super crunchy without, and after soaking in milk for a while they absorb the liquid and become like cereal-milk gushers. I personally like that, but for those who don't, you can always just eat the cereal immediately after adding milk.

Buy Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Crunchy Oatmeal Cereal with a Hint of Brown Sugar, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of Now

This is a wonderful breakfast cereal! It is one of the few I found that is tasty, filling, and also relatively healthy. Most other cereals are overly-sugared, but Quaker Oatmeal Squares have just the right amount of sweetness. It's also especially filling. I've seen Amazon have the product on subscribe and save, but at the time of this review it's unavailable, so I'd check back. I purchased it through subscribe and save and saved almost 40% off the retail price in the grocery store.

Read Best Reviews of Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Crunchy Oatmeal Cereal with a Hint of Brown Sugar, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of Here

I was so excited about this cereal when I tried it. I bought it off Amazon here and when it arrived I dug in. Well I had a headache and nausea episode quickly following. I suppose I ate too much as the little sample I tried before did nothing to me. It has to be the food dye as any other cereal didn't do that to me. I used to be allergic to yellow #5 and #6 before (it would make me jump off the walls as a kid!). I thought I outgrew it. Maybe this is an "adult" allergy. Quaker, keep the food dyes out! I love your dye-free oatmeal, why does this have to be so different?

Want Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Crunchy Oatmeal Cereal with a Hint of Brown Sugar, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of Discount?

This used to be my favorite cereal and I still really like it. However, over the years they have sweetened it more and more and it's just not as good as it once was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment