Brandt Zwieback - 8 oz

Brandt Zwieback - 8 ozOnce a staple in USA. Now they aren't carried by the grocery stores. Thank goodness these guys still have them..

I thought these would be like the old Zwieback's from years ago. Now they're totally different and when I gave one to

my eight month old grandson he chocked even though he has four teeth. They're not the kind that babies used to

be able to chomp on and then they would dissolve. Instead they break off in big chunks so they're not at all suitable

for babies.

Buy Brandt Zwieback - 8 oz Now

This zweiback worked in my mom's recipe for cheesecake. Her recipe called for 3/4 of a package of zweiback, and 3/4 of this package worked perfectly. Not only is the zweiback excellent, the package is the right size.

Read Best Reviews of Brandt Zwieback - 8 oz Here

It does not taste exactly like the original zwieback that I used years ago when my children where young, but it will do. I actually use this for the crust in a cheesecake recipe and the cheesecake would not be the same without this so I am very happy that I can get this through Amazon.com.

Want Brandt Zwieback - 8 oz Discount?

These are okay. However, I was looking for zwieback cookies to use in my grandmother's recipe. She always used the Nabisco product, which is no longer available. The Brandt cookies have less of a toasted taste. Pan toasting the crumbs improves them slightly, but not enough. These are fine if you want a zwieback cookie, not fine if you're looking for the taste of the defunct Nabisco product.

Save 98% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment