Doidy Cup - Purple color

Doidy Cup - Purple colorI purchased this when my 10 month old was having a difficult time with sippy cups. She can pick up a regular cup and drink from it, but had problems with the handles on the doidy. It is just as the product information describes it and is well made, but maybe children just need to be older to use properly.

I started using a Doidy cup with my baby when she was 7-8 months, and she picked it up very quickly! Now at 10 months she is able to pick it up, hold it all by herself and put it back on the table.

It's a great training cup. I say, ditch the sippy cups, they are bad for your baby's teeth and speech and are know to cause speech impairments and teeth problems. Go with the Doidy cup (and a regular small cup), it's excellent and teaches your baby how to drink like a big kid.

Buy Doidy Cup - Purple color Now

Baby girl gripped the handles the very first time she tried this cup at 6.5 months. She even drank water successfully the first time. We are still working on practicing drinking, and yes more water gets on the floor than in her mouth lately, but at it's good to know that the cup won't collapse, or break since its made of high quality non bpa plastic. I think it's adorable how it leaves a little ring around baby's face from the force baby uses to pull the cup to her mouth. Doidy sounds a little bit much like "dirty", but there's not nothing dirty about this cup! ;o)

Read Best Reviews of Doidy Cup - Purple color Here

We've been trying it out with our 6 month old for a week thus far. We decided to give this a try because my daughter hates the bottle and I don't like spouted/straw tops. Also, giving her milk out of a bottle is always a battle for my husband so now that she is older we are trying a cup to make things easier. Right now, we've just been working with water but things are going well. Of course we have to hold on tight to it but she reaches for it and is getting better at swallowing more than she spills each day. I do like the shape because unlike a regular cup, the slant gives them and you holding the cup more control over the flow. I've let her drink from my regular glass and it poured out the sides of her mouth. This cup helps guide the water.

Update: I've warmed up to cups with straws for their portability and to make it easier for others feeding to not have a mess, but I still like this cup. Our daughter drinks water well from it but not breast milk (but that has nothing to do with the cup). I only gave it 4 stars because it's pricy for such a little cup.

Want Doidy Cup - Purple color Discount?

I bought one of these cups back when I first started introducing something besides a bottle to my daughter. She's over one now and still doesn't have a grasp exactly on how to use the cup. But I also don't use it on a regular basis. I think with a little practice and more diligence from Mom, she should be able to master its use. I think we got it too early but will still be handy when we start working more with lidless cups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment