Biotene Dry Mouth Gum Natural Enzyme Protection 16 Piece(s)

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum Natural Enzyme Protection 16 Piece(s)People's body chemistry is different, and so I'm not surprised folks have different responses to this. I've been using Biotene Gum (and toothpaste) for almost 6 years now. As soon as I pop in a piece and crunch for the first time, my mouth enzymes respond with RELIEF!

If you've never had chronic dry mouth, you have no idea how horrible it is. Since so many medications now create this as a side effect, it's wonderful to have products that combat it.

I always have some next to my bed as well as in my purse, because it even helps when I wake up with a mouth like the Kobi Desert. Be careful not to go to sleep chewing, tho, because the pieces are small and can be swallowed easily.

I shipped several boxes of this to a friend in England with mouth cancer, and it gave him immediate relief, as well. He liked the spray best, tho, so clearly what works for one is different than for others. But Biotene has a whole line of products, so you can see which one works best for you.

I didn't care for this product. It didn't wet my mouth anymore than a regular stick of gum would. Won't buy again.

Buy Biotene Dry Mouth Gum Natural Enzyme Protection 16 Piece(s) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment