Belle's Biscuits Gluten Free Maple Teething Biscuits (Bag of 6)

Belle's Biscuits Gluten Free Maple Teething BiscuitsThese were very hard and my son lied them but there are only 6 in a bag and I feel that it isn't worth it , very expensive and misleading in quantity

"THESE ARE GREAT !!! The baby loved them. The baby had to have Gluten Free Buscuits her first few months due to Celiac's in the family. Now shw will not eat any other buscuits !!! THANK YOU so much for dedicating your company to offer GLUTEN FREE products for Celiac's peolpe who are VERY limited on what they can eat !!!"

Buy Belle's Biscuits Gluten Free Maple Teething Biscuits (Bag of 6) Now

I bought these biscuits based on all the great reviews on amazon. I was so excited to receive the product in the mail. It was well packaged and got to my house with out any problems. My baby was around 4.5 to 5 months at the time. She didn't really like the biscuits and hated using her hands to lift them up into her mouth. I just figured that she didn't like the flavors or she didn't like the texture. Sadly, I put them a way for a few months and just recently pulled them out again. I gave them to my baby and she went absolutely nuts over them. So now at 9 months, I get major protest from baby if I even try to take them away. She loves them now. So my thought is that she matured a little more and is now able to enjoy the biscuits.

Read Best Reviews of Belle's Biscuits Gluten Free Maple Teething Biscuits (Bag of 6) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment