Organic Tots Juice

Earth's Best Organic Tots Aseptic Apple Juice, 4.23-Ounce BoxesI placed an order in October 25th 2011, and received in the next week. The products were supposed to be good by February 2012. Knowing this is organic product, I did not have problem with that. It tasted great. Good portion for little kids. However, I just found out some of the cartons started leaking and grew mold (and it is still mid January!). It must be packaging issue. I have seen the same company having packing issues with baby jar food. I am very sorry that we wasted about the half of what we have gotten because we really liked them! We will have to pick different ones next time.

My child doesn't drink a lot of juice, but when she does I like it to be smaller quantities and organic. I found the perfect combo with Earth's Best.

Buy Organic Tots Juice Now

Love that this juice is organic and perfectly sized for small hands and tummys. It tastes great too, not watered down or sugary. We never leave home without it.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Tots Juice Here

We love this apple juice. Not just for kids. My whole family likes this. Great convient 4 ounce little boxes for a great tasting organic apple juice. Also try Pacific Natural Foods Organic Almond Non-dairy Beverage, Low Fat Chocolate, 8-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 24)these are great too.

Want Organic Tots Juice Discount?

This product is delicious and is great value for money. I would strongly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment