Baby Bottle Labels, Self-laminating

Baby Bottle Labels, Self-laminatingI bought these to try on baby bottles for my second baby. I had labels on these same bottles with my first child and had to constantly replace them due to the bottle warmer and dishwasher turning the labels brown or peeling them off the bottles. These new labels have been thru the dishwasher numerous times and the bottle warmer too with absolutely NO ill effects! I used a sharpie to write on them and have had NO running/seeping ink. They show NO water damage, heat damage, peeling, etc. They are awesome! I plan to buy more and use them on everything that I need to label for my little guy! I highly recommend these labels!

The labels are great so far. I applied them to my daughter's cups and tubs few weeks ago and they are still on with no signs of coming off. I don't put her supplies in the dishwasher though, so I'm not sure how well they would stay on after machine wash. I've lost a couple of cups in daycare because the marker would come off (or maybe not) and parents would snatch her cups by mistake. No more of that, all cups and tubs are in her bag at the end of the day :) Besides, I save all the time now not having to mark up her supplies every day. Super labels for the price.

Buy Baby Bottle Labels, Self-laminating Now

I envy the people who gave this 5 stars because their labels stuck wash after wash. No such luck here and I am using them on Medela and glass bottles (and they come off both). It's been 1 month since I bought this product and half the labels used are gone. There's no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes they fall off in the dishwasher, a couple times I have found them stuck to my child. While good for entertainment value (imagine a baby with a sticker on his leg that has his name on it), the product has been a huge disappointment.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Bottle Labels, Self-laminating Here

These labels work perfectly for both my younger son's bottles (Dr. Brown) and my older son's sippy cups. I just wish we would have known about them sooner.

Want Baby Bottle Labels, Self-laminating Discount?

I purchased these labels for daycare, and they rock! They have stuck to everything. I have put them through the dishwasher, they have been scrubbed, and not one issue. Just wish more came in the package.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment