The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Butter w/white flecks - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Neck

The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Butter w/white flecks - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace - Butter w/Jewelry PouchThe item I got looks nothing like the pic. I emailed them and their response is that is not possible as they only take pics of the actual item I will get. Well I did not get anything close to the actual pic. My necklace is VERY clear and transparent sorta like polished acrylic. The color is too uniform to be a genuine amber necklace that is ancient and created by nature. Every chip should be unique. I have studied and studied before making this purchase. According to their website and the pic of the item I was going to receive an amber necklace full of succinct acid which is the main reason to buy this necklace. The whiter the amber the more acid that is in it. The clearer the less acid and will be useless for its purpose. If I wanted a pretty necklace for my baby that would be fine but I needed it for it healing properties

Let me say first of all that I have never been, and will never be into, the healing powers of crystals and that sort of thing. That being said, this really works. My little girl has now cut her all 8 of her front teeth, and is now working on her molars, with very little to-do about the whole thing. Also, days when I forget to put it on her, there is a noticeable difference. I was very concerned about it being a choking hazard, but it is so short that she doesn't really notice that she's wearing it to put it into her mouth. I do however take it off of her anytime that it may get really wet or dirty, reason being that I am afraid the integrity of the string would be damaged.

Buy The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Butter w/white flecks - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Neck Now

i bought this for my daughter when she started teething. i noticed an immediate difference within 2 days. she slept better and was not as crabby during awake time. i for some reason took it off when we went on vacation (i assumed she was done teething since she was so happy), but on the first day without it she was back to being crabby and miserable. as soon as we got home i put it back on her and within 48 hours she was happy again. i was really skeptical about it working, but i will be the first to admit i was wrong. it really helps her and it looks beautiful as well. i have not had any issues with it coming off or her pulling on it. it's very well made and we love it!

Read Best Reviews of The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Butter w/white flecks - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Neck Here

My daughter is a horrible teether. Her teeth take forever to come in, she slobbers like crazy, and is just downright grouchy. Within 24 hours of putting this necklace on her, her shirts were not wet from slobber any more. The entire time she's been wearing it, she's not had anywhere near the fussiness or drooling usually associated with teething and she's currently getting 6 teeth at once. Yes, 6.

No need to worry about swallowing the beads if the necklace breaks. The string is knotted in between each bead, so the most that can come off at a time is a single bead. This had been a huge concern for my husband, but he felt much better when he discovered the knots.

Our first necklace broke after almost a month of wear. The necklace pulled loose at the clasp, so I wasn't able to fix it myself. Probably not something that happens often I have lots of friends who have these for their kids, and they've never once had an issue. Props to Amazon and the retailer, though. They replaced it, no questions asked, and paid for return shipping. It was as painless as a return could be.

I only wish I'd had one of these five years ago for my son!

Want The Original Art of CureTM *SAFETY KNOTTED* Butter w/white flecks - Baltic Amber Baby Teething Neck Discount?

It has been like night and day since he got his teething necklace. I was skeptical, but, I'm a believer now. I waited until he was one, and while it was obvious he was teething going forward, it was never the harrowing pain and drooling he had before. I docked it a star because the color wasn't quite so light as the picture made me think it was (but, it wasn't dark, or anything). I'm sorry if that's nit picky. Don't let it deter you from getting this, though, because the lighter the amber the better, and this is the lightest one I found!

0 comments:

Post a Comment