Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Mickey Mouse ClubhouseGreat thermos, sturdy and lightweight. My 15 months old opens and closes with no problems, also likes to carry it around.

Unfortunately he found out that it leaks so sometimes plays with it. So it's not a toy anymore, only supervised drinking or when going out. It leaks only when upside down, so it doesn't bother me (soon I hope my son will understand not to play with it).

Also I recommend to use it only for water. After 1 use for milk, no matter how long I would wash it the bottle smells rotten after several hours when filled with water.

Kids and I love the thermos, only negative I see it is this is not very dishwasher friendly, the paint seems to wash out with dishwasher wash and rightly so, they recommended to wash by hand, it is just more work.

Buy Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Now

My son loves this cup. He's so excited to have it and drink from it, he doesn't want any other cup.

Read Best Reviews of Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Here

Beside its beautiful and my son love it, it can really keep the water cool for many hours, and its very good quality just loves it

Want Thermos Funtainer Bottle, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Discount?

Its really nice , let drink in a good temperature , looks so nice and different than the normal plastic bottles, you will like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment