Gerber 3rd Foods - Vegetables, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Gerber 3rd Foods Broccoli Carrots and Cheese, 6-OunceI understand that the smell of cooked broccoli isn't the greatest, but we gradually introduced this to my son who absolutely loves it. It's also a great way to get some vegetables in him too.

To each their own I suppose...

My twins loved the sweet potato! This is one of the foods I give when they are being picky...they'll always eat it!

Buy Gerber 3rd Foods - Vegetables, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12) Now

I know, right? My little guy loves eating this food but I can't take the smell of it especially after a burp. It does have the chunks of carrots in it. I haven't been able to really see any broccoli chunks. ha ha.

But, hey, the price is great and it's a good food for my son!

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 3rd Foods - Vegetables, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12) Here

a brand i will always trust. purchased for my elderly endentous mother for easy add on to meals for outside caregivers in my home. i often add the jar to meatloaf and its another way to get the veggies in for her .

Want Gerber 3rd Foods - Vegetables, 6-Ounce (Pack of 12) Discount?

amazed that these glass baby food jars made shipping across country without any damage.

smartly packaged to avoid glass breaking.

wonderfully priced item.

all containers were still sealed and far away from their expiration date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment