Plum Organics Baby Second Blends, 4.0 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Plum Organics Baby Second Blends, Spinach, Peas and Pear, 4.0-Ounce PouchesPlum Organics is a really good product, and this flavor is no exception. My 8-month old loves, loves, loves the Spinach, Peas & Pear combo...more so than any other brand out there. She is keen on savory foods and I guess this qualifies because she can't get enough of it! It is still sweet, but not overwhelming so, and you can really smell the spinach in it, which I think is a good thing.

As far as the integrity of the product is concerned, I also give it a 5 star. After researching "where" the product is made, it has become apparent to me in talking both with Plum Baby Organics and the distributor, Oregon Tilth, that most of the main ingredients are made in the U.S. and not in China. The bulk of their ingredients come from Emeryville, CA. The exception would be fruit such as bananas, mangoes and other tropical fruit come from Mexico. So, until proven otherwise, I will continue purchasing their products gladly and quite satisfied. I was also quite pleased that I actually spoke with representatives from both companies in a timely manner. I will gladly support small businesses such as Plum, especially knowing that they are endeavoring to provide a quality product for our children.

After buying this zucchini, banana and amaranth on the package, you would NOT expect that apple puree is the 1st ingredient on the menu. How do they get away with not listing apple in the name of the product. Variety is important so it would be nice to know if you are just buying another apple puree.

Buy Plum Organics Baby Second Blends, 4.0 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

I was really excited to see some organic baby foods with vegtables as the first ingredient, unlike so many others with fruit. Well, not really as apples are the main ingredient. So much so I could barely even smell, see, or taste evidence of zucchini. Most Plum Organics baby foods are like this unfortunatly. I'll never buy anything of theirs again.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Baby Second Blends, 4.0 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

This was the first Plum Organics food that I've tried with my son and he's had it twice so far and he loves it (which is good considering his mommy dislikes broccoli). I wish that Amazon had individual packs for sale or a mix case of different flavors but I don't mind paying the $1.49 (or maybe it was $1.29) that I found at Target (wanted to make sure he liked them first before I bought a case).

Want Plum Organics Baby Second Blends, 4.0 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

My son loves all of the plum organic baby foods. He is 8 months old never turns away from their flavors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment