Gerber Yogurt Juice, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Gerber Yogurt Juice, Peach Mango Yogurt & Apple Juice, 4-Ounce BottlesMy 20 month old son loves this juice. He drinks about 4 a day when I put it into his sippy cup with equal parts organic whole milk. He likes it best alone but it is a good way for me to get him to drink more of his milk which has DHA in it. The only thing I don't like about it is they don't make a big jug of it. These are great for the diaper bag though.

My 9 month old little boy loves this yogurt juice. He has one a day as a snack bottle. I like it because it's convenient and more nutritious than just juice alone. The bottles are small, 4 ounces, but that's perfect for my little guy for snack time.

Buy Gerber Yogurt Juice, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Now

My daughter has been drinking these since about 10 months old, she's 14 months old and still loves them at snack time. Healthy and delicious and they are a great addition to her menu.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Yogurt Juice, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Here

After my daughter turned one she lost interest in nursing and she refused whole milk. I saw Gerber Yogurt juice and decided to give it a try. The first time I gave it to my picky daughter she wasn't sure about it; but then she began to love it. I soon began diluting a 4 oz bottle with whole milk. Now, a 4 oz bottle will last us 2 days because I barely add any to her sippy of whole milk, just enough to give it the flavor of the juice. I am glad that amazon sells this in bulk because we have really gone through the yogurt juice since my daughter turned one. Now that my stock is about up in the cabinet I am going to try to give her plain whole milk. I am glad that I found this juice to get her to drink something.

Want Gerber Yogurt Juice, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Discount?

I was looking for an alternative to fruit juice for my son as a treat. I bought some of these for him to try. He's 10 months old and totally inhaled them. Problem is, I can't find them locally--I have to get them on Amazon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment