Boon Snack Box

Boon Trunk Snack Box,Gray/BlueI purchased two of these for use for my twin girls' lunches. One arrived with a slightly bent lid that never sealed again after being opened. The other appeared to be straight upon taking it out of the box, however I was still unable to close it after opening it the first time. I tried everything -pushing on multiple sides at the same time, turning it upside down on a table and pushing it down, and trying to get one side closed and then the other. Nothing seemed to get this thing to close again. I just ordered two replacements and I'm hoping that these work because the size is a perfect fit for their lunch bag Dabbawalla Bags Blushing Monkey Lunch Bag, Magenta/Pink/Grey

Edit 1: Just received a replacement for one of the units, and it too is defective. The lid does snap on, however, there is a lot of wiggle room after pulling it off and on one time. In addition, there is a defect/slight cracking in the blue plastic rim around the edge of the top piece.

Edit 2: Just received my other replacement unit (4th item), and it is also defective. There is a ton of wiggle room on the lid and it just doesn't seem to stay closed. The tolerances for closure are way too low (it just barely has enough overlap to click on, and even then, it does so without enough gripping power to stay put). I contacted the manufacturer to inquire about a defective lot or manufacturing problems and they weren't aware of anything. They suggested returning the items through the seller (already done, thank you Amazon!). Interestingly, the manufacturer has no other snack boxes in stock currently and their next release date is scheduled for July (hopefully, their processes are updated between now and then).

This 2-piece box is very cute and perfect to keep lunches and snacks separated with one big lid. But, it is bigger than I imagined. It is 9.1 x 2.5 x 7.8 inches! I guess I was expecting something a little smaller, so check your child's backpack to see if it would fit.

Buy Boon Snack Box Now

My son has food allergies so we take his food with us everywhere we go. This is perfect! I totally need to buy 3 more. It doesn't leak and the sections are perfectly sized.

Read Best Reviews of Boon Snack Box Here

I can't put the box closed, when I turn left, right open, when I level the right, left open, I can't use it.Here is China,and I can't change it,so sad.

Want Boon Snack Box Discount?

I won this product. I must say I was skeptical and would have never purchased it.

After 6 months of use, I LOVE IT. My son LOVES it, age 22 months. We take it on all outings. I own both styles. One I fill the night before with cold food and put it in the fidge. No it does not keep things cold but it does help. I use the other for dry foods. We take them on planes, in cars and in the stroller. Yes at 22 months he is still learning about keeping it in his lap this is not a fault of the product more a learning curve for my son.

I know give it to every parent for their childs first birthday. It is a wonderful fun way to eat food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment