Especially for Baby 4-Pack BPA Free Snack Cup with Lids

Especially for Baby 4-Pack BPA Free Snack Cup with LidsI love these containers. I was searching for something BPA-free for my elementary and middle school kids lunches, and these are perfect. I use them mostly for goldfish, pretzels and nuts/trailmixes. The colors are fun, but not distinctly "baby"ish. I have washed them just a couple times each so far, and they have held up fine.

For the price I was expecting a better quality. The lids are very thin and flimsy. I can't imagine bringing these for outings as the lids would fall off quite easily and make a mess in the diaper or lunch bag. The bowls are cute though which I would use them in the house instead.

Buy Especially for Baby 4-Pack BPA Free Snack Cup with Lids Now

These are a great option for when your kids have outgrown the little no spill snack cups. Easy to use, very portable and durable.

Read Best Reviews of Especially for Baby 4-Pack BPA Free Snack Cup with Lids Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment