Plum Organics Mish Mash - Apple Cinnamon Oats & Quinoa - 6 pk ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)

Plum Organics Mish Mash Apple Cinnamon Oats and Quinoa, 3.17-Ounce PouchesI have been waiting anxiously for these new mish mash varieties to be released. We are big consumers of squeezeable pouches in this family because they are easy, fast, and nutritious. They are much healthier than giving a bag of some over-processed carbohydrate snack. If I'm in a hurry, which is always, I grab a few of these for the diaper bag and use them as on the go snacks. My daughter, 2, loves this new apple and oats flavor. I'm really happy to see grains incorporated into these new flavors to make them a little heartier and to help offset the effects of a diet with too much fruit. The fact that there is quinoa added as well is even better. This means a little boost of protein and a really, really healthy and slow digesting grain (all good things to add to a healthy diet). My only complaint is that the pouches are tiny at 3.17 ounces. My daughter can a eat few of these in one sitting. Most toddler geared pouches that I buy are 4.4 ounches, which seems more appropriate for a toddler-sized appetite. It seems silly to me that these are made so small. This small size is better for baby food, not toddler food. Oh well! Maybe Plum will change this in the future.

I'm an adult dieter who struggles with portion control. This tasty treat is a perfect snack portion and it's healthy, too!

Buy Plum Organics Mish Mash - Apple Cinnamon Oats & Quinoa - 6 pk ( Value Bulk Multi-pack) Now

I have ordered these for more than 6 months and my daughter has enjoyed the variety of different flavors including this one.

The most recent lot I ordered had an expiration date of mid-2013 but the contents were spoiled. My 2 yr started to eat it and gave it right back saying it was 'yucky'. This prompted me to taste it and I was shocked to find it spoiled / rotten.

Unfortunately, this has shaken my confidence in these Plum O products. How can they not have anything but perfect quality assurance on products that are fed to young children? I shudder to think what would have happened if my child had not been able to articulate the problem.

I am going to check/smell/taste each pouch before giving to my child henceforth instead of blindly assuming packed foods are good something I should've done before and want to alert other parents' to do as well.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Mish Mash - Apple Cinnamon Oats & Quinoa - 6 pk ( Value Bulk Multi-pack) Here

We have been a big fan of Plum products, so it's great seeing these offered on Amazon. This particular product is great for my 14 month old son. I like the fact that they are organic, as well as have Quinoa for a little extra protein (better than just plain applesauce). These are a smaller pouch than some of the other plum products, which makes it great for an on the go snack. My son can hold these and feed himself, so it is a great little snack for on the go. He gets so excited when he sees these that he starts bouncing up and down and laughing, so they must taste pretty good too.

Plum products tend to be a bit expensive, but I thought the price offered on Amazon was a good one--especially when you factor in the subscribe and save discount.

I like these but save these for when I feel he needs a 'heartier' snack. But we go through these so quickly, I like to have a more value oriented back up option. While it's not a complete substitute, I buy the go-go squeeze (GoGo Squeez appleapple, Applesauce on the Go, 3.2-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 48))to have on hand in bulk because they are a little cheaper.

Want Plum Organics Mish Mash - Apple Cinnamon Oats & Quinoa - 6 pk ( Value Bulk Multi-pack) Discount?

My 2 1/2 year old loves these! He loves this flavor and the size is perfect for a snack. I love that they are organic and include grains with the fruit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment