make my day Silicone Baby Bib, Blue

make my day Silicone Baby Bib, PinkWe've got many bibs lying around. We got this secondhand from my mother in law, still in its packaging. What a delightful surprise it was. Soft, adorable on our little boy, and easy to clean. Made the mistake of buying two Tommy Tippee's that looked very similar. NOT. Now, I just want more, and I want to give them to anyone I know who is expecting.

When people say this is the only bib they use...they aren't lying! This bib is great! It is super flexible so it doesn't ride up and choke your little one like some of the other harder type versions. It's super easy to clean. It rolls up small for travel. It doesn't get stained from spaghetti. We LOVE this bib! It's pricey, but that's because you will only need this one bib.

Buy make my day Silicone Baby Bib, Blue Now

I adore this bib. I bought the pink one and it's the only one we use now. I just rinse it off after each feeding and hang the bib to dry inside out on a knob in the kitchen. It's so easy to use, I love that it catches gloppy spills, and the texture is perfect. If you can, I'd recommend feeding your baby wearing a diaper, this bib, and nothing else. It makes life so much easier.

Read Best Reviews of make my day Silicone Baby Bib, Blue Here

I love this bib! It is cute and comfortable for baby. It washes easily, which is why I purchased it in the first place. My only small critique is that the neck/shoulder area is narrow. I think this makes it more comfortable for baby, but it also gives less coverage.

Want make my day Silicone Baby Bib, Blue Discount?

I ordered this bib and love the functionality of it. It is VERY easy to take on and off and very easy to clean and store on the go. Just know that if you want the "Lilac" colored bib that is pictured, that's not what you will receive. It is a deep dark purple bib. Amazon tried to remedy the situation graciously but the same colored bib was sent a 2nd time...must be a problem at the source.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment