Ella's Kitchen - Meals, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 7)

Ella's Kitchen, Mouth Watering Beef Medley, 4.5 OunceI have tried a few other brands and love having them in the diaper bag but these were a big waste of $ since my lil one will not eat them :(

My son (who eats just about everything) was not a fan of this. The only way he would eat this, is if it was mixed with apples.

Buy Ella's Kitchen - Meals, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 7) Now

We have been buying this product to supplement the home made food that we have been giving to our wee one. He is very susceptible to gagging on lumps and we have had to be really cautious about introducing texture, but these have been great in helping him progress. I would describe the pure as having a rough feel to it (if you were to rub it) and it is definitely less liquid than others which is great as my little one likes his food smooth but not like water.

Our home made puree's have always had a bit more texture to them than shop bought ones and this looks a lot more like what we would make at home. In general the Ella's products are good and do not contain a lot of additives, If you are looking for food that is good on the go then this is what you are looking for. The pouch is easy to use and does up tightly so if it is not all finished in one session then you can always take it with you without worrying about spillage

We have used a range of flavours, all of which seem to be close to what we make ourselves

Read Best Reviews of Ella's Kitchen - Meals, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 7) Here

My kid loves Ella's Kitchen products. I am never able to find this specific type ins stores, so I'm glad I could find it online. The newspaper wrapping from England was a nice touch, I still have the pages from the newspaper

Want Ella's Kitchen - Meals, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 7) Discount?

My children will not touch this. I tasted it myself and it was not very good. Even my 9 month old won't touch it and he'll at least try most anything once. Do not buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment