Bebe Dubon Fresh Fruit Feeder, 6 Months, Colors May Vary

Bebe Dubon Fresh Fruit Feeder, 6 Months, Colors May VaryThese are so messy! I like the idea of my baby eating on her own, but to me it's not worth the cleanup. Not only does she get the food, especially banana, all over herself through the mesh, but that mesh is extremely difficult to clean and needs to be replaced often. I used mine once or twice and never again!

My little one is 10 months old and while this was messy she seemed to enjoy this product. I used it with frozen fruits to start with. I also have friends who swear bu this product. Good value.

Buy Bebe Dubon Fresh Fruit Feeder, 6 Months, Colors May Vary Now

I should have just stuck with cutting up the food in little pieces. It's really messy and my baby didn't like it at all.

Read Best Reviews of Bebe Dubon Fresh Fruit Feeder, 6 Months, Colors May Vary Here

The overall concept of this little device is good. My 6 month old baby loved using it right away. BUT, after just one use the netting developed a small pea sized hole. It seems that any additional usage will cause the hole to get even larger which could certainly lead to a choking hazard. The netting really is quite frail and I'd be surprised if no one else experienced this problem. In our case, my baby only used the product for maybe 10 minutes and she does not yet have teeth. Obviously I will not be using this feeder anymore and it was a complete waste of money. I'm quite disappointed as my baby really did seem to enjoy using it. Perhaps I will try the Munchkin brand though I read negative reviews on their netting as well.

Want Bebe Dubon Fresh Fruit Feeder, 6 Months, Colors May Vary Discount?

great thing for a baby nice handles nice grip horrible packaging but all in all 5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment