Ultimate Silicone Teething Feeder - Safe for your Infant - Allow Baby to Self Feed Fresh or Frozen

Ultimate Silicone Teething Feeder - Safe for your Infant - Allow Baby to Self Feed Fresh or Frozen Fruit and Other Food While Massaging His or Her Gums - Soothe the Pain of Teething - Easy to Clean Silicone Sac- Money Back Guarantee, Large, Light Blue/Dark BlueMy daughter has cerebral palsy and we are always looking for ways to work on her strengthening. We were using one of those gauze safety feeders but she hated the texture and refused to chew on it half the time. This safety feeder is much more to her liking. She loves the chewiness of it and we've been able to use it in her therapies to encourage better chewing. We've also put a small wash towel through the handle so she can hold it better. All around a fantastic product for not just babies and toddlers! I will be ordering more soon!

So, I'm a stay at home dad of an 11 month old girl, Ava. I imagine this is meant more for younger babies....without teeth.

But we have discovered an additional use for the teething feeder. This feeder has made mealtime sane again.

Usually about halfway through mealtime, our little princess starts letting her girl power out and proceeds to throw everything

off her tray.....turn her head away from me.....yell at me and spit her food out.....Now I don't really blame her, who wants to

be strapped to a seat and fed peas? Usually around that time I add in some fruit, but by that time the wrath of Ava is usually

already in full force and it just gives her something else to throw.

Enter the teething feeder!

Because she does have teeth, I just put whole blueberries in the teether and handed it to her at the start of her

"transition".

And behold.....shhhhhhh.....silence!

she still kept eating her food, but would just take a little chomp in between on the blueberries. I usually am a little

concerned about the skin, but she just mashed through them and the "meat" came out through the little holes and all the skin

stayed inside....brilliant!

Then she just hung out and let me clean her up while she finished off the blueberries. Mealtime is now a pleasure and I was

actually able to eat as well...imagine that.

I wish I knew about this earlier....will be getting another one to use with number two.

Buy Ultimate Silicone Teething Feeder - Safe for your Infant - Allow Baby to Self Feed Fresh or Frozen Now

My 6 month old son just loves this chewy. He will chew it for longer than any other toy and you can see he enjoys the fruit. I also lovi it because it comes with a second insert so you can change it on a road trip or something with out having to wash the insert. I just love it! So does my son...

Read Best Reviews of Ultimate Silicone Teething Feeder - Safe for your Infant - Allow Baby to Self Feed Fresh or Frozen Here

My son is teething and this seems to help ease the pain a bit. I put organic baby food in it and place it in the freezer. He loves to chew on it because its cold and it tastes good. It is also able to hold crushed ice which seems to help him gums. It it also very easy to use and to clean. He is 5 months old and is able to hold it easily because of the large handle. Very happy with it.

Want Ultimate Silicone Teething Feeder - Safe for your Infant - Allow Baby to Self Feed Fresh or Frozen Discount?

Great product, easy to clean!! Would definitely buy another one for someone else, better than expected! Thanks for a great product :-)

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment