Plum Organics Just Fruit, Pears, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Plum Organics Just Fruit, Pears, 3.17-Ounce PouchesBIG FANS of Plum Organics. Great product, easy to pack in a diaper bag. Even our five-year-old wants to eat this and we have to remind her that her baby sister needs to eat it as she can eat anything she wants being five but the baby cannot. Try, you will love it!

my 9 month old just sucks these right out of the tube ... making them super easy items for travel. They taste slightly tart, but he doesn't seem to mind that.

Buy Plum Organics Just Fruit, Pears, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

I have to keep a few of these stuffed in my diaper bag at all times! In general I love the pouches for easy on the go food for baby, but the Just Pears are especially nice since they are light in color (dribbles don't stain her clothes) and they are small enough to go through airport security in a quart zipper bag. (The larger pouches can also go through security, but you have to declare the baby food and they sometimes test each and every pouch that's over the 3.5 oz amount) Thus, these are my favorites for air travel. Oh, and my daughter loves the taste too!

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Just Fruit, Pears, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

I'll only buy Plum Organics baby food and this is just another example why. It's exactly what it says: just pears. No added preservatives or anything. The consistency is smooth, my baby loves it, and the packaging is convenient. I'd personally prefer to make all my own food, but this is allows me to "cheat" w/o feeling bad about it.

Want Plum Organics Just Fruit, Pears, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

This product was very well liked by my 6 month old son. The product is good refrigerated or not. The pouches are great, you just squeeze out what u need n store the rest. We have tried other flavors from this company as well and they too are also very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment