Petite Creations 8 Count Baby Cubes, 2 Ounce

Petite Creations 8 Count Baby Cubes, 2 OunceI really love the design of these cubes and the fact that you can defrost single servings so easily. They're also wonderful in that trays can stack so easily in the freezer if you buy more than one. The one complaint is that the cubes often open when frozen, even when filled to the Max. Fill line as directed. I guess it's not the biggest deal since we end up going through them quickly enough to not cause significant freezer burn to develop. Other than this, I've found these cubes to be the most practical ones I've seen.

These are great for storing the homemade food that I am making for our baby. Perfect size! The only negative would be the lid not staying closed sometimes. Maybe they could change to a clasp type of lid?

Buy Petite Creations 8 Count Baby Cubes, 2 Ounce Now

I really like these. The attached lids are super practical, the size is right for some things (I also got the larger 140ml ones), they shut tightly and they are no-frills, functional containers. I don't use them for freezing, though, I prefer to freeze little cubes of individual foods that I can then combine into a meal.

Read Best Reviews of Petite Creations 8 Count Baby Cubes, 2 Ounce Here

my baby is 11 months now and for 4 months I was using it since every day. I am making soups, mashing different foods together and freezing them in those containers. love it!

Want Petite Creations 8 Count Baby Cubes, 2 Ounce Discount?

These work wonderful for our 6 month old baby girl. A very nice quality, and just the right size. I like that you can stack them. I like that the lids are attached. They wash nicely in the dishwasher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment