Heinz Farley's Rusks, Original Flavor, 300g Boxes (Pack of 6)

Heinz Farley's Rusks, Original Flavor, 300g BoxesNormally I ask relatives to bring these over from the UK for me when they're coming to visit. Sadly I ran out and my 11 month old can't get enough of them, so fortunately I found them for a great price on Amazon. Perfect teething rusks, you can also mash them up with breast milk, or formula and feed them that way. I always like to have some in my diaper bag for curing teething pain these really seem to help.

the best baby cookie there ever is. i don't worry about my daughter choking on broken pieces because it simply melts in your mouth. tastes good too even my older son loves it.

Buy Heinz Farley's Rusks, Original Flavor, 300g Boxes (Pack of 6) Now

My parents fed me these rusks as a baby, since then ive moved to the US and had my own child. My kid HATED the rice cereal stuff that they have out here, however LOVES these rusks. I fed them to him last night and he just yummed it up fast!

Great product, a tad pricey I think but worth it.

Excellent Buy.

Read Best Reviews of Heinz Farley's Rusks, Original Flavor, 300g Boxes (Pack of 6) Here

I grew up on this British baby biscuit and was SO happy to find that Amazon sells it (my Mum was sending it to me by post!). As a child and even now as an adult, I loved/love dipping it in milk (only briefly, so it doesn't dissolve). It's only lightly sweet so it's perfect for young kids instead of snacks that are loaded with corn syrup. It's safe for a baby who is teething because it dissolves rather quickly on contact with liquid (saliva) though, for safety, you should still always be close by when the baby is eating it. Only snag: have a vacuum ready to suck up the crumbs after eating!

Want Heinz Farley's Rusks, Original Flavor, 300g Boxes (Pack of 6) Discount?

My little boy always HATED baby cereal. I tried everything different brands, making it thick or thin, rolling it in balls and coating it with Cheerio dust. Nothing worked until my pediatrician reccommended Farley's Rusks. The rusks are baby food made into a biscuit form. My boy has been eating "cookies," as he calls them, for over a year and loves them. With 1/5 of the daily iron he needs how can you go wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment