HappyBaby Organic Baby Food Stage 2 Meals Ages 6+ Months Spinach Mango and Pear - 3.5 Oz, Pack of 16

HappyBaby Organic Baby Food Stage 2 Meals Ages 6+ Months Spinach Mango and Pear - 3.5 Oz, Pack of 16Yep, Unfortunately I have one of those "picky eaters" you often hear about but might not have the pleasure of knowing. Well, to be fair, she is only really picky when it comes to eating veggies. I think that she was the only baby that did not eat "trees" and even now (at almost 3 years old) shuns pretty much all green veggies across the board. Enter HAPPYBABY to the rescue! I could not believe my eyes the first time I tried one of these out on her ... she gobbled it down and was reaching for more!! It makes me feel so good to know that she is getting her green veggies at snack time every day (you can't beat the portability of these things ... so nice to be able to pop one in her snack pack for school), and because about 95% of the food we eat is organic, I love it that this product fits in with our organic lifestyle. The mango and pear combo sweetens up the spinach quite nicely ... my girl has no idea she is eating something that is actually healthy for her. Her teacher always comments about how healthy her snack is and how she finishes it so quickly ... makes mama proud!

This is my baby's favorite food, and they are always out of it at the store. I want to purchase from Amazon, but you are not saying how many pouches come in the 19.99 box. I need that information before ordering.

Buy HappyBaby Organic Baby Food Stage 2 Meals Ages 6+ Months Spinach Mango and Pear - 3.5 Oz, Pack of 16 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment