Happy Baby HappyTot Organic Superfoods Sweet Potato Apple Carrot and Cinnamon -- 4.22 oz

Happy Baby HappyTot Organic Superfoods Sweet Potato Apple Carrot and Cinnamon -- 4.22 ozMy 17 month old boy loves these, I don't give him as much of these as I used to since he is now into table food more than purees, but I would mix half of this in his oatmeal in the morning or if we are out, I'll use these as a snack or dessert. They are a good handy pouch to throw in your diaper bag and can sit there for days, if not weeks! I love all the ingredients in this one, baby seems to enjoy it too!

These are so yummy. My three year old just loves it. It smells just like Thanksgiving dinner. I like the addition of cinnamon.

Buy Happy Baby HappyTot Organic Superfoods Sweet Potato Apple Carrot and Cinnamon -- 4.22 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment