Fisher-Price Midi Cooler Bag, Blue

Fisher-Price Midi Cooler Bag, BlueThis cooler bag helped me keep things cooled for my child to have his daily supplies, It is great I recomend it!

I ordered this to use as a bottle baby bag for my foster puppies and kittens. Works great. Keeps the bottles cold when traveling and is just big enough to hold some wet ones, pee pads, little towels or blankies, etc.

Buy Fisher-Price Midi Cooler Bag, Blue Now

I love this little bag. I know it was made with food and drink in mind, but I have been using it as a dirty diaper bag. I use All-In-One cloth diapers, so I can't just toss them in the trash. This little bag is leak proof so I can toss a soiled diaper in it without a worry. It's also easily cleaned!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Midi Cooler Bag, Blue Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment