Earth's Best Organic 2nd Sweet Potatoes, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 2nd Sweet Potatoes, 4 Ounce JarsThis is my daughter's favorite variety from all of the Earth's Best veggies. They are all good but she likes these the best and honestly, I am so surprised by the review above that says they are bad that I'm wondering if the reviewer got a bad batch? These are organic sweet potatoes prepared for a baby so of course they are not oversalted or topped with marshmallows or otherwise destroyed but they do taste just like an oven baked sweet potatoe without any toppings.

I just ordered this product hoping that Amazon was carrying/shipping their newly BPA-free stock. I ordered many different types of Earth's Best jarred baby foods from Amazon, and unfortunately, the Sweet Potatoes that I received ( April 5 2012 ) were the old stock that contain BPA in the lids. No idea when they'll start shipping the BPA free sweet potato 12 packs, but I won't be ordering these from Amazon for awhile.

Note: I spoke with Earth's Best customer service, and they informed me that the lids that have yellow on the bottom side are the ones that contain BPA. The newer, BPA-free jars, which they started switching to mid last year (2011) have a white bottom cap side. FYI, the BPA containing jars had expiration dates of April 2013, whereas my other non-BPA containing jars had expiration dates of fall of 2013, such as November and October.

Hope this helps!

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Sweet Potatoes, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

Always delicious, perfect thickness, not runny, and sweet without added sugar. Great snack for any age. I know, because I eat it myself as a late night mini meal before bedtime.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Sweet Potatoes, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

Ok, no one tell my son this....but, I actually put this baby food (always use organic!) in his muffins. He hasn't even been able to tell that it's in there!

It's easy to mix in the batter and it doesn't change the color.

Even if I can't get him to eat things like sweet potatoes...he's getting them anyway! Cleaver mommy...heehee

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Sweet Potatoes, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

Earth's Best makes the BEST organic baby food ever! I'm a first-time mom and this product was recommended to me by several friends. What I like most about them is they taste very fresh and high-quality. A lot of them even smell fresh too. My son doesn't like the fruit combinations very much, but the vegetable variety are his favorites. I will continue using this brand for as long as possible. While a little bit pricier than other brands, but I think it's worth it for your little precious one. This sweet potato variety tastes real and fresh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment