Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Sweet Potato Apricot, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Sweet Potato Apricot, 4 Ounce JarsMy little guy just loves this jar. He is almost 10 months and I am sad that we will be moving away from the 2nd foods and flavor combos. I am impressed with the line of antioxidant blends. I am happy with Amazon's "grocery" business. It is great to have the convenience to order these on-line and have home delivery. I can't imagine going the store and having to get a whole case and go through check out. I try to make him some meals, but I trust Earth's Best and love the flavor combo's and they are so convenient.

My 8-month-old daughter loves this. She typically polishes off a jar in record time. This is perfect for her after nap solids lunch.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Sweet Potato Apricot, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

My seven month old recently moved into stage two foods and has been enjoying the various combinations that Earth's Best offers. He absolutely loves this apricot and sweet potato blend, he kicks his feet with excitement with each bite -I can't seem to get the next spoonful in his mouth fast enough. He also really likes the sweet potato and cinnamon and the pumpkin and apple blends.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Sweet Potato Apricot, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

We had no problems getting our son to eat this. It is a well balanced flavor. We are big fans of the Earth's Best products.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Sweet Potato Apricot, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

As always Earth's Best is excellent quality and taste. However this particular flavor is not one of my 10 month old baby's favorites. He prefers the combination of fruits without the veggies and the vegetable soups we make at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment