Earth's Best Diapers Jumbo Pack Size 2 40ct.

Earth's Best Diapers Jumbo Pack Size 2 40ct.I always bought these diapers for my first granddaughter who is now almost three. We loved them! I have a new granddaughter that I am buying these Earth"s Best diapers for. I feel better knowing she is wearing chlorine free diapers.

I recently tried a few packs of these diapers and was impressed by their performance. They are not as soft as Pampers but that is probably because they are made using materials (or not using as is the case with chlorine) that are better for the environment. They were a good fit on my baby and we did not have many leaks. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a disposable diaper that is more eco-friendly.

I would give this product 5 stars if it weren't for the high price and if the diapers were a little softer.

Buy Earth's Best Diapers Jumbo Pack Size 2 40ct. Now

With 3 kiddos, we've tried a lot of eco-disposable diapers and this is the one we like best. It seems to have the least strange chemicals in its manufacture, has no strange smells, it fits well, and leaks very rarely. In performance I would compare it to high end "normal" diapers like pampers.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Diapers Jumbo Pack Size 2 40ct. Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment