Playtex Baby Drop-ins Premium Nurser Bottles 4 oz Pack of 3 - Yellow

Playtex Baby Drop-ins Premium Nurser Bottles 4 oz Pack of 3 - YellowI ordered this thinking that I would get what is shown in the picture and I did not!! I got 3 individual bottles none having the print on them and they are not the premium nurser bottles they are the older version so the nipples are not even what I wanted. Not only did I buy the bottles now I have to purchase nipples that are the correct ones, very disapointed. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!

got the item today, disappointed.item was not the same as the one shown in the picture with designs.did not come in a box like in the picture. it was like these were boxed individually and was taken out of the box and placed in one plastic bag.

Buy Playtex Baby Drop-ins Premium Nurser Bottles 4 oz Pack of 3 - Yellow Now

I was seriously disappointed when I received my order. All of the bottles had been opened and taped back up! Also, two of the bottles were missing the nipples. Buyer beware.

Read Best Reviews of Playtex Baby Drop-ins Premium Nurser Bottles 4 oz Pack of 3 - Yellow Here

I didn't have any problems out of the bottles. I actually like the color coding to make sure the bottles are never lost.

Want Playtex Baby Drop-ins Premium Nurser Bottles 4 oz Pack of 3 - Yellow Discount?

These are a nice starter pack. Friends recommended them, but we haven't used them yet. Cute colors and got here fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment