Piyo Piyo 2+1 Milk Powder Dispenser

Piyo Piyo 2+1 Milk Powder DispenserSo, I had one of the usual "formula dispensers" for my diaper bag you know, the round plastic bowl divided into 3 sections with a plastic lid with a little hole/spout on it. That's the ONLY kind of dispenser you can find in just about any store (I checked Target, Walmart, Burlington/Baby Depot, Babies R Us...). They suck! I can never get ll the powder out, and I always end up making a mess.

THIS one is SO much better! It's shaped like a funnel, so all the powder is easy to get out. And the spout is longer, so I stick it into the top of the bottle, and it makes NO mess because all the powder is easily funnelled into the bottle. It's such a simple design; I don't understand why everyone still makes/uses the other ones!

Convenient and it works really well for me. I take it with me every time we travel now.

it is great, i have no problem pouring the powder in the bottle even in a moving car. No mess!

Buy Piyo Piyo 2+1 Milk Powder Dispenser Now

I ordered this specifically because I did not like using the Munchkin foumula dispenser because you had to shake it to get all the formula in the bottle. This one has a funnel, which makes it much easier to pour. My only con is that you have to disassemble and reassemble the little compartments when making a second bottle.

This product will be great for use when my son starts eating snacks.

Read Best Reviews of Piyo Piyo 2+1 Milk Powder Dispenser Here

the spout at the top makes it very easy to dispense formula on the go without making a mess. we have never had any leaks with it and it is very convenient to tote in the diaper bag.

Want Piyo Piyo 2+1 Milk Powder Dispenser Discount?

Very pleased with this product, it works as advertised. Glad I did not buy one of the ones with a "lip" between edge and spout. Also worth mentioning that the size is quite reasonable, can easily fit 4 scoops of formula in each section, yet it doesn't cramp the diaper bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment