Johnson's Nursing Pads, 60 ct.

Johnson's Nursing Pads, 60 ct.These pads are the fourth brand I've tried, after Lansinoh and Gerber Ultra-Thin (both disposables) and some washable cloth pads (I forget the brand), and in my experience these are the absolute best. Each type of pad I tried prior had pros and cons, but I have no complaint at all about the Johnson's pads.

I'm wearing them for both day and night, and even after wearing one set all night my bra, shirt, and skin were dry despite the pads being completely saturated. With the other brands, I regularly woke up with everything wet. Regarding daytime wear, I occasionally leaked around the Gerber pads and the cloth pads, as they were relatively small and also did not stay in place; the Lansinoh pads were larger in diameter and had adhesive to keep them in place, but I sometimes leaked through them. Neither of those situations has occurred with the Johnson's pads.

These pads have remained in place flawlessly, even without using the adhesive strip, and they are not noticeable under my clothing. They feel so completely comfortable that I am able to forget they are there. They can contain a much larger amount of moisture, and they are soft and perfectly shaped for me.

The only thing I would change about the Johnson's pads would be to have them individually wrapped like the Lansinoh pads, so that I can carry a spare set in my purse. In light of all the good things about this pad, though, that's a very minor concern.

The contour is great, and the absorbency is fine, but my complaint is the nipple shape, which you can see through your shirt. I try to not have visibly protruding nipples, which I didn't have, so Johnson's provided them for me.

Buy Johnson's Nursing Pads, 60 ct. Now

I use these pads almost all the time as they are comfortable and very absorbent. You don't see them through your clothes, so you can still wear clingy shirts and not feel like your nursing pads are obvious. They aren't individually wrapped like other brands, so if you are planning on stashing some in your purse, you may want to put them in a baggie to help keep them clean.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson's Nursing Pads, 60 ct. Here

These are the best pads I've found. They are a bit bulky, but hold the milk in. Others I've tried leak out the side, but these hold up well and are fairly discreet.

Want Johnson's Nursing Pads, 60 ct. Discount?

These don't bunch and get smushed like the Medela and Lansinoh ones I've tried. The contoured shape means they don't show as much under your shirt either--love that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment