Gerber Baby Cereal, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Gerber Cereal, Oatmeal Single Grain with VitaBlocks, 8-Ounce BoxesThese boxes are smaller than the size I normally buy in the store but I think that's a bonus. They stay fresh longer since they are sealed. Great product.

Healthy choice for my baby, very convenient package, easy to prepare, my baby loves it, no added milk or fruit, which may either spoil the real taste of the product, or cause allergic reaction. Best choice for busy parents.

Buy Gerber Baby Cereal, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12) Now

When we switch my daughter from nursing to eating her first solid foods we started with rice cereal. The misery that caused will be forever emblazoned on my memory. Colic, gas, and it backed her up right proper.

My wife and I started researching alternatives on the Internet. We found a bunch of references to how Barley was easier on a tummy. That Barley soup/broth is often what is given to people recovering in hospitals etc... I went to every local store looking for some. Family and friends that had used it used to buy it locally. I couldn't find it anywhere. I found it here on Amazon and bought this pack of 12 boxes.

We found rather strongly that this was much easier on my daughters tummy. She continued to eat without distress after we made the switch. We started using it just as cereal and then as she got older we started using it as a thickening agent and filler when mixed with pureed vegetables etc... She liked things better when they were less runny and we liked things better when she was happy.

We will be ordering more here shortly for the twins that have now joined our family. For us it worked great. I really do recommend it as a far better option that rice cereal.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Baby Cereal, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12) Here

my daughter loves this product.buying pack of 12 is a good option. i recommend this product for 6 months to 15 month old

Want Gerber Baby Cereal, 8 Ounce (Pack of 12) Discount?

Awesome, full of B vitamins sort of like the instant mashed potatoes, add warm milk or water and the little rug rats can gum it up right quick, teeth or no teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment