Doidy Cup - Green color

Doidy Cup - Green colorI decided that I did not want my daughter going through a sippy-cup phase, so I chose this cup as her transition from a bottle. The slant makes it easy for her to see the liquid as she drinks it, and so far, I'm encouraged by her progress (she's 10 months old, and we've been gradually introducing the cup for three months). To get five stars, the manufacturer would have to make a transparent version of the cup, so that I could more easily see the liquid, too, to help my baby out.

I am very happy to see that Amazon is selling these in the US. I don't know why they are not popular here and had purchased mine in the UK. I taught all 3 of my boys to drink from a cup using the Doidy starting at 3 mos. The extended lip of the cup helps them learn to drink without the cup hitting their forehead. As a result, we skipped the bottle/sippy cup stage and I never had to worry about the lack of straws or "childsafe" sippy cups at restaurants or when we are out and about. They just drink from cups like the rest of us and my sons are 1, 3, and 4 yrs old. In fact, more messes are caused if they use straws or sippy cups because they let the liquid drip everywhere. I've had 3 of these cups for 4 years and they have been in the dishwasher, thrown, dropped, chewed on, and still have life left with them. The only negative is that I know these cups only retail for a few pounds in the UK, but I guess when you think of the cost of shipping & handling, the US price is worth it.

Buy Doidy Cup - Green color Now

It's helping my 8 mon old son learn to drink out of a cup.

It's so much better than a sippy cup.

Read Best Reviews of Doidy Cup - Green color Here

When it was time for my baby to learn to drink from an open cup, I offered him several different types of cups. This one seemed interesting, but he never cared much for it. The handles are smaller than they ought to be for little, inexperienced fingers to grab, and the slant didn't seem to help him get the hang of drinking at all. I very much prefer the BabyBjorn cup, despite it's high price: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U6GOS8/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_146

Want Doidy Cup - Green color Discount?

With my first child, I never knew about Doidy cups and we went through sippy cups like everyone else. And what a pain they were -mismatching lids, the little inner pieces disappearing into the dishwasher, finding an old one under the bed (gag). I heard about this cup that could teach even babies how to drink -and our dentist told me how much better it is for their mouths, teeth, and jawline. So with my second child, we started him on the Doidy cup at about 9 months of age. He spilled plenty at first, but really got the hang of it. He could use a regular cup about six months later. I consider it a must-have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment